Thorough our software platforms we may collect the following types of medical images and data:
- Photographs or images capturing a patient’s physical condition or medical procedure
- Personal information such as name, date of birth, gender, contact information, and medical history
- Diagnostic reports, test results, and medical records
We collect medical images and data for the following purposes:
- Providing medical services and treatments to patients
- Accurate diagnosis and analysis of medical conditions
- Research and development to improve medical practices and treatments
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
We may use de-identified and anonymized medical images and data for statistical analysis, educational purposes, or publication, ensuring patient privacy is maintained.
We implement reasonable technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of medical images and data. This includes:
- Secure storage and transmission of medical images and data
- Utilize Blockchain security for data encryption and hashing
- Access controls and authentication mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access
- Regular backups and disaster recovery procedures
- Employee training on privacy and security practices
- Compliance with HIPAA and other applicable regulations
Persons or Patients have the following rights regarding their medical images and data:
- Access: Persons or Patients can request access to their personal and or medical images and data, subject to legal limitations.
- Correction: Persons or Patients may request corrections or updates to inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Deletion: Persons or Patients can request the deletion of their medical images and data, subject to legal requirements.
- Restrictions: Persons or Patients may request restrictions on the use or disclosure of their medical images and data.
- Complaints: Persons or Patients have the right to lodge complaints regarding the handling of their medical images and data.
We may disclose personal or medical images and data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- With person or patient consent or authorization
- As required by law or regulatory authorities
- To healthcare providers involved in patient care and treatment
- To business associates or service providers who assist us in delivering medical services
We require third parties to maintain the confidentiality and security of medical images and data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the privacy of your medical images and data or would like to exercise your rights, please contact: Apotheka Systems Inc. at [email protected]